At Masina Physiotherapy Centre, we treat individuals, not just injuries – everyone in our care has a program designed to meet their needs, their body, their movement and their life. Our Physiotherapy team helps individuals to overcome their injuries and health disabilities to achieve optimal health.
1. Neurological Rehab -
Neurological rehabilitation helps patients recover from a nervous system injury while reducing or adjusting for any residual nervous system dysfunction. Excerises are conducted to improve balance, coordination, strength, flexibility, cardiovascular function, overall mood, exercises to activate muscles affected by nerves.
Conditions treated -
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain injury that results from trauma or conditions such as stroke or tumors
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson's disease
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Polyneuropathies such a Guillain-Barre syndrome or chronic inflammatory polyneuropathy
- Vestibular disorders such as BPPV, acoustic neuroma, or other conditions that cause dizziness and loss of balance
- Pediatric conditions such as spina bifida or cerebral palsy
- Balance & Coordination Deficits
2. Cardiac Rehab -
Cardiac rehabilitation helps patients with heart condition, recover and return to an active life and to prevent recurrence of cardiac events.
- Heart Attack
- Coronary artery angioplasty or stents
- Open heart surgery such as coronary bypass or valve surgery
- Heart failure
- Angiography showing blockages
- An individual who is at cardiac risk and who wants to prevent the occurrence of a cardiac event
1. A personalized, monitored and supervised exercise program including one or all of the following:
- Heart rate
- Blood pressure
2. Assessment of your personal risk factors for heart and blood vessel disease
3. Education and support to make healthy lifestyle changes such
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Beginning and maintaining a personalized exercise plan that works for you
3. Musculo-skeletal Recovery -
Musculo-skeletal conditions like relief from back pain, arthritis, knee pain, shoulder pain etc
- Low back pain, Neck pain
- Spine issues (like Slip disc, Spondylosis, Spondylitis)
- Joint pain (Shoulder, knee)
- Injuries including ligament tear and fracture
- Strains and Sprains
- Postural & Lifestyle issues
4. Post-Operative Rehab -
Post-Op Rehab is the rehabilitation programme that a patient will follow once they have had an operation.
Common Surgeries which require Post-Operative Care are
- Joint replacement: Knee replacement (TKR, PKR), Hip replacement surgeries (THR)
- Shoulder: Shoulder Reconstruction, Shoulder Stabilisation, Rotator Cuff Repair, Acromioplasty, Manipulation, Capsulotomy, Fracture
- Spine (Neck & Back): Discectomy, Microdiscectomy, Laminectomy, Spinal Fusion/Stabilisation
- Elbow: Tennis Elbow Release, Golfers Elbow Release, Fracture
- Wrist & Hand: Carpal Tunnel Release, Fracture, Tendon Repairs
- Knee: ACL and Ligament Reconstruction, Arthroscope, Meniscal Repairs, Chondroplasty, Lateral Release, Patella Tendon Transfer, Fracture apart from TKR
- Calf: Achilles Tendon Repairs, Fasciotomy
- Ankle & Foot: Ankle Reconstruction, Ligament Repairs, Arthroscope, Fracture, Spur Removal, Bunionectomy
5. Pulmonary Rehabilitation -
Pulmonary rehabilitation is a comprehensive intervention to improve the physical and psychological condition of people with chronic respiratory disease.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Asthmatic Bronchitis
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Other Pulmonary Diseases
6. Home Visit -
We want to make sure that anybody who needs Physiotherapy gets expert treatment so we offer a Home Visit service to accommodate those who can’t make it to the clinic.
The Centre is fully equipped with specialized systems to aid the team working for your recovery.
- Manual therapy
- Exercise therapy using T-bands, exercise balls, bands as required, for pain relief and regaining the strength of the affected area.
- Multi-purpose gym
- Stationary Cycle
- Parallel Bars
- Shoulder wheel
- Swiss Balls
- Ladders balance boards
- Balance discs
Contact Physiotherapy Department from Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 8 pm.
Email Id - email@example.com
Contact - 02261841223