- Name: DR. BAHADUR MADAN M
- Designation in Masina:
Consultant Nephrologist/ Renal Specialist
MBBS, MD (Medicine), DNB (Nephrology)
Fellowship in nephrology.
Renowned Nephrologist and Transplant Physician
- Treatment of kidney conditions and abnormalities
- Diagnosing causes and levels of kidney failure and prescribing appropriate treatment such as medication, diet changes, or dialysis.
- More than 30 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- After receiving the MD postgraduate degree in Medicine from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal University (1984), Dr. Bahadur worked as a Physician (AMO) at a Tribal Health Unit in Harrai, and later at Saunser in MP
- he worked as Internist/Intensivist (Divisional Medical Officer) with Indian Railway hospitals at Bombay, Nagpur and Bina (1986–1991)
- From 1992, Dr. Madan Bahadur was in charge of the Department of Nephrology at Dr. Babasaheb Memorial Hospital, a tertiary referral facility for Central Railway at Mumbai
- Dr. Bahadur has presented a number of papers at national and international academic meetings and has been invited as a guest speaker at various Nephrology forums and conferences.
- He has also participated as the Principal Investigator / Clinical Associate in four international drug trials.
- Best Oral Platform Presentation Award: First Indian Case - Sucessful Indian Renal Transplant in malignant FSGS. Dr M M Bahadur, Dr Pooja Binnani. Indian Soceity of Organ Transplantation 2008, Ludhiana.