- Name: Dr Tejas C. Purandare
- Designation in Masina:
CONSULTANT OBSTETRICIAN & GYNAECOLOGIST
M.B.B.S.,M.C.P.S, D.G.O, F.C.P.S, D.F.P. F.I.C.M.C.H. Fellowship Gynaec Laparoscopy, M.I.C.O.G
Fellowship Gynaec Laproscopy (Clermont Ferrand, France) 2009.
Obstetric and Gynaecology
- Uterine Fibroids or Myomas, Ovarian Cysts, Endometriosis, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Urinary Problems, Vaginal Discharge, Subfertility, Menopause, Gynaecological Cancers, Abnormal Pap Smears - Pre-Invasive Cervical/Vaginal Disease and Vulva Condition, etc
- Open & Laparoscopic Hysterectomies, Myomectomies, Ovarian cystectomies, tuboplasty, corrective surgeries for congenitally abnormal uterus, biopsies, D&C, Vaginoplasty, etc
- More than 15 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- He completed MBBS from K. J. Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre, Sion - Mumbai in 2001,MCSP from K. J. Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre, Sion - Mumbai in 2001
- He completed his DGO from K. J. Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre, Sion - Mumbai in 2003.
- Co authored - Role of ACE Inhibitors and Anti hypertensive Drug In Birth Defects & Hypertensive disorders in Pregnancy 2008
- Co authored - Conservative Surgical Management of Menorrhagia FOGSI Publication 2008.
- Co authored - Fallopian tube cancer for FOGSI Journal.2008.