- Name: Dr Taher Mistry
- Designation in Masina:
Consultant Maxillofacial Surgeon
BDS, MDS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery), FAOMSI (Orthognathic Surgery)
1. 1 Yr clinical fellowship in Orthognathic and Facial Plastic Surgery under AOMSI (Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India) - Kerala, India. 2. Operation Smile International - Resident Surgeon Cleft training program in 2018 - Vijaywada
1.Maxillofacial Trauma 2.Obstructive Sleep Apnea 3.Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery 4. Orthognathic Surgery 5. Rhinoplasty 6. Maxillofacial Reconstructive Surgery 7. Cyst and Tumour of the Jaw
- Extractions, Root Canal Treatment, Composite Restorations, Amalgam/ GIC, Complete Denture, Partial Dentures, Scaling and Polishing, Indirect pulp capping, Direct pulp capping, Crown prep.
- Cleft Surgeries, Maxillofacial Trauma, Oncology, Microvascular Surgeries, Orthognathic Surgeries, Maxillofacial Pathologies, Impactions, Biopsies,Preprosthetic Surgeries, TMJ Arthrocentesis, Implants, etc
- More than 5 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- Has been awarded a Fellowship in Orthognathic and Craniofaicial Surgery.
- He specializes in: Maxillofacial Trauma, Orthognathic Surgery, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery, Rhinoplasty, Maxillofacial Reconstructive Surgery, etc