- Name: Dr. Nazir Juvale
- Designation in Masina:
Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
DM, MNAMS, MD, FSCAI (USA)
He is a Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (FSCAI), USA.
abdominal aortic aneurysm, angina pectoris, arrhythmia, atherosclerosis, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, heart failure, hypertension, myocardial infarction and peripheral artery disease.
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm, Angina pectoris, Arrhythmia, Atherosclerosis, Cardiomyopathy, Heart failure, Hypertension, Myocardial infarction, Peripheral artery disease
- More than 40 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- He is a life member of the Cardiological Society of India (CSI), Association of Physicians of India (API), Association of Medical Consultants, Indian Medical Association (IMA), Kokan Ambulance Society, A Ward Medical Association, B Ward Medical Associatio
- He has presented several presentations at national and international conferences and has participated in seminars and inter-hospital conferences on cardiology.
- He has many recognitions, including: Dr. R S Poredi Gold Medal & Prize at Final MBBS Examination, 1976 Charles Morehead Prize at Final MBBS Examination, 1976 Dr. N D Patel Prize in Medicine for securing highest marks in College Competition Examinatn
- Awarded Best Resident for the year 1983. KEM Hospital, Mumbai, 1983 Certificate of Honour for the Best Academic Career, 1975