- Name: DR. DEVESH DHOLAKIA
- Designation in Masina:
ORTHOPAEDIC & SPINE SURGEON
MBBS, MS (ORTHO)
Fellowship in Spine Surgery Wockhardt Hospital, Fellowship, National University Hospital Singapore
Artificial Disc Replacement (ADR), Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (BMP), Anterior Cervical Fusion, Bone Graft Alternatives, Cervical Disc Replacement, etc.
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty, Endoscopic discectomy for Acute Disc Prolapse, Minimally Invasive TLIF, Spinal Fusion, Spinal Arthroplasty, Degenerative Scoliosis, Slip Disc in Neck & Lower Back Spondylosis, Osteoporosis of Spine.
- Treatments: Acetabular Fixation, Acromioclavicular Joint Repair, Arthrolysis, Arthroplasty, Arthroscopic Debridement of Calcium Deposits, Arthroscopic surgery, Arthrotomy, BHR with stem, BMHR, Carpal Tunnel Release (CTR) Open or Endoscopic,
- Treatments: Cemented Total Hip Replacement, Cementless Total Hip Replacement (THR) Surgery, Closed Reduction for Fractur, Elbow Arthroscopy, Elbow Replacement Surgery, Extensor mechanism realignment, Fracture reduction and fixation.
- Treatments:High Flex Knee Replacement, Knee Arthroscopy, Knee Meniscectomy, Knee Replacement Surgery, Lateral Epicondyle Release (Tennis Elbow), Minimally Invasive Hip Resurfacing, Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery, Open Reduction of Fracture,
- Treatments:Orthopedic Stem Cell Treatment, Osteotomy, Paget's Disease, Reduction of fractures open, Repair of dislocations, Repair of Shoulder Rotator Cuff, Revision Single Knee Replacement, Shoulder Arthroscopy, Shoulder Labral Tears Surgery,
- Treatments:Shoulder Replacement Surgery, Surgical decompression, Tibial Tubercle, Transfer for Patellofemoral Arthritis, Total Hip Replacement, Unicondylar Knee Replacement, Wrist Joint Replacement (Wrist Arthroplasty), etc
- More than 30 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- Dr. Devesh is a competent Orthopedic and Spine Surgeon who has acquired global experience through the various places where he has disciplined including reknown centres in Singapore, the United States and Germany.
- He is well-know for the latest advanced technologies which he has mastered. This includes LISS (Least Invasive Spine Surgery), MISS (Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery), Non fusion technique/ motion preservation spinal surgery, Advanced Spinal Surgery,
- He also holds a deep interest in research. This is manifested by the number of publications he has completed including 5 international research articles in indexed journals.
- Awarded with Indo German Orthopaedic Foundation (IGOF) fellowship to Nordwest Krankenhaus Hospital, Frankfurt, Germany. Mohandas Weller Gold Medal for the Best Paper at Indo German Orthopaedic Foundation Seminar
- Dr K.P.Shrivastava Gold Medal for Best Poster at Indian Orthopaedic Association 47th Annual Conference Appointed as a Honorary Fellow to the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery – Spinal Division, National University Hospital, Singapore
- Recipient of the Wockhardt Fellowship in Spine under the auspices of Bombay Orthopaedic Society.