- Name: DR. ABDUL BASHIR KHAN
- Designation in Masina:
CONSULTANT PEDIATRICIAN & NEONATOLOGIST
MBBS, MD - Paediatrics, Diploma in Child Health (DCH)
Paediatric Medicine and Treatments
- Treating Bronchitis, Bacterial Sinusitis and Urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Pediatrician - Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema), Infantile Colic, Sleep-Related Rhythmic Movement Disorder
- Children Sleep Medicine | Childhood Allergy & Asthma | Children Pulmonology | etc
- More than 23 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- Educations: MD, 1999, Mumbai University, Maharashtra | Diploma, 1998, Mumbai University, Maharashtra | MBBS, 1996, Mumbai University, Maharashtra
- Paper Presentation at international conference - Essential Hypertension-Antecedents in children At-Pedicon-1999
- Publication: A study of the Epidemiological factors affecting low birth weight Infants - Bombay hospital journal, Vol 41, No I 1999.
- Publication: Congenital Tuberculosis Presenting as ascites-The Indian practitioner, April 2000: No.4